Save the Date! INFOhio's Annual Online Boot Camp Is August 2.
Start the 2016-17 school year off right by joining our 5th annual online conference: Re-Boot with INFOhio's Boot Camp, August 2, 2016.
- Real-Life Research -- A great way to hook the GenZ students! Presenter: Paige Jaeger, Educational Consultant
- Coding? We Can Do That! Presenter: Annette Lang, Library Media Specialist, Bio-Med Science Academy
- Boot up Student Learning with ISearch Local! Presenter: Monica Williams-Mitchell, Librarian, Elder High School
- Keynote: Five Years in the Future: Maximizing Trends to Meet Your Students' Needs. Presenter: Miguel Figueroa, Director of the American Library Association's Center for the Future of Libraries
- Genius Hour in the Library. Presenters: Elizabeth Rush, Librarian, Nichols Elementary School, San Antonio, TX, and Emily Rozmus, INFOhio ILibrarian
- Tools to Power Boost Your Library. Presenters: Trish Baker, Missy Rivera, and Kelly Silwani
The 2016 Bootcamp has now passed, but you can still earn a contact hour certificate by watching the recordings. Just click on any of the sessions in the list to access the recording. Note: Coding? We Can Do That! and Boot Up Student Learning are both 30-minute sessions. Watch both of them to receive the contact hour certificate.