Take a Look at ODE's Tools for Teachers
If you're planning summer fun, don't forget your INFOhio Beach Bags which have been updated for the summer and are highlighted in the Ohio Department of Education's "Tools for Teachers."
Beach Bags give parents an easy way to keep their children's reading skills sharp with fun summer activities arranged around themes:
- Explore the World of Work: Police Officer
- Explore the World of Work: President
- Explore the World of Work: Veterinarian
- The Foods We Eat
- On the Move
- Perfect Pets
- Weather, Weather Everywhere!
- What’s in Your Neighborhood?
- Where Does the Garbage Go?
Each Beach Bag includes two free printable "little books" from World Book's Early World of Learning, two related activities, a list of classic picture books for further reading, and suggested websites to explore.
The Beach Bags are offered free to all Ohio families by INFOhio and the Ohio Department of Education.