INFOhio Second Semester Webinars Scheduled!
You asked, we listened! The INFOhio Webinar team has scheduled the webinars for the 2016-17 second semester based on requests from educators and parents around the state. Each webinar is one hour long, from 3:30-4:30pm, on its scheduled date. Find the names and dates of our webinars below. Click the webinar name to read a description and register.
- To Build A Better Question: January 26, 2017
- Empowering Students to Be Creators: Using Online Tools for Digital Storytelling in All Content Areas: February 9, 2017
- The A-Z Guide to Using INFOhio to Meet the Needs of ESSA's Subgroups: March 9, 2017
- One Size Doesn't Fit All: Using Universal Design for Learning to Increase Student Achievement: March 23, 2017
- (Almost) Paperless Literature Circles: April 6, 2017
- Summer Reading Raves: May 4, 2017
After each webinar you can complete a short quiz to earn a certificate for one contact hour, which most districts count toward professional development.