Learn with INFOhio webinar series
Strengthen your professional development with INFOhio's series of free, one hour long webinars for Ohio educators. You will need a computer with Internet access and working speakers or audio headphones are necessary for participation.
Learn with INFOhio webinars are recorded and made available along with all of the webinar materials, such as presentations and handouts, in the Webinar Recordings area. You can view the most recent and most popular webinars, or you can search the recordings for particular topics, terms, tags, presenters and more.
View Webinar Recordings
Certificates & CEUs
Beginning in 2012, the Learn with INFOhio webinars offer viewers the option to print a certificate of completion for use in a professional development plan. To obtain a certificate of completion, the viewer must watch the webinar and then take a simple quiz to confirm they are familiar with the material. Upon successful completion of the quiz, a link will be emailed and displayed for the viewer to print/save their certificate.
For information about other professional development opportunities available through INFOhio, visit the INFOhio training page at http://www.infohio.org/educators/pd
Webinar registration is open until the start of the webinar. Registration is not required, but it helps both INFOhio and the presenter plan better for each presentation. Handouts and reminders are only sent out to registrants, so reserver your seat as soon as you can.
Once you've registered, you'll receive additional information about the webinar including a link to the site where the webinar will be conducted. Before and after the webinar, you may download related materials from the webinar information page, which is also provided to you for each webinar.
INFOhio Webinars are hosted through the Adobe Connect Pro software. You do not need client software installed on your computer to participate in an INFOhio Webinar. All participants connect through their Internet browser and log into the webinar as a guest. No username or password is needed.
Adobe Connect Visual Quick Start Guide for Participants:
Learn With INFOhio Webinar Room
Click on the link below at the scheduled time of the event.
Test your connect and get Adobe Connect Meeting Troubleshooting Tips:
Tips: Viewing webinars on Apple devices:
The Learn with INFOhio webinars currently require Flash. A new site will be released for the 2014/2015 school year that will not require Flash. In the mean time, if you are NOT using an Apple mobile device, you may download and install the Adobe Flash Plugin. If you are using an Apple device, there are other browsers and services, both FREE and Commercial that will allow you to view Flash content. INFOhio does not provide support for these services or apps. We have located a few sites that discuss this issue and provide several solutions for your review:
TIPs: For optimal performance, Adobe recommends:
- All other application on your computer be closed while you are in the webinar
- your computer have at least 1 GB memory, 2 GB for computers with Vista
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows 7; 2GHz
- Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Windows Vista®
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit editions with 32-bit browser)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows XP or Windows 7; 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended) for
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, or 9 (32 bit only); Mozilla Firefox 3, 4, 5, or 6; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators
- 500MHz PowerPC® G3 or faster or 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.4, 10.5, 10.6 (Intel); Mac OS X v10.4 (PowerPC)
- your computer have at least 1 GB memory
- Mozilla Firefox 3, 4, 5, or 6; Apple Safari 4 or 5; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for all users (hosts, presenters, participants, and administrators)
Have you found a link or webinar that is no longer working? Have questions about upcoming webinars? Would you like to suggest a webinar topic?
We value your input, so please send your questions and suggestions to INFOhio Technical Services by visiting http://support.infohio.org. To contact an individual staff member, please visit the INFOhio Staff Page at http://www.infohio.org/about/staff.