CAM/CISAM Online Learning Module
What are Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM)
AIM refers to print instructional materials that have been transformed into specialized formats – braille, large print, audio, and digital text.
- Have students who need extra supports in accessing standard print.
- Are a teacher with students with learning disabilities, physical limitations, and/or visual impairments.
- Want to know more about identifying which of your students might need AIM to succeed.
- Want to know more about AIM and how a student might be able to use AIM in your classroom.
- Why AIM are required and how AIM support student learning.
- The various formats of AIM and see examples of each in action.
- Which students benefit from and qualify for AIM.
- Where and how to obtain AIM.
Certificate & Credit:
- Earn a 15-hour PD certificate at a cost of $59.
- 1-hour graduate credit option is available for $269. Call 1-800-966-9638 for more information.
Download our information flyer here.