INFOhio offers professional development opportunities throughout the year. These include:
- Learn With INFOhio Webinars - Strengthen your professional development and earn CEU credit with INFOhio’s free series of hour long virtual webinars.
- Success in Six - A self-directed program created for Ohio educators to explore the latest ways to use digital resources to support 1:1, blended learning, personalized learning, differentiation, and a host of other student needs.
- INFOhio's Annual Online Virtual Boot Camp - These sessions focus on current educational and technology topics that will help you prepare for the school year ahead.
Face-to-face professional development opportunities are provided through conference presentations and regional ICoaches.
- Conference presentations (View INFOhio Calendar)
- ICoach program - Your regional ICoach or District/Building ICoach are available to help with professional development needs.
If you're an administrator or teacher for the visually impaired, you may be interested in:
- CAM - Online learning modules for administrators and educators with visually impaired students.
If you're a 4th or 8th grade Social Studies teacher interested in an exciting new online textbook with teaching tools that bring Ohio’s history to life like never before, you may be interested in:
- Ohio As America from the Ohio History Connection. This is a subscription resource from the Ohio History Connection.
Certificates and Assessments
As you complete INFOhio professional development activities throughout the year, you will be able to create/print certificates that may be used with your IPDP for CEUs. Use the Assessment & Certificate Delivery System to access all your completed certificates.