The Ohio Department of Education has partnered with Learning.com to provide a free K-12 online safety program for all public and private schools through INFOhio.
Benefits of using the Learning.com Online Safety Program:
- Exceeds CIPA and E-Rate internet safety training requirements in grades K-12.
- Comes with its own learning management system to handle assessment and record keeping. All reporting can be consolidated at the school or district level.
- Focuses on a positive, not fear-based approach to help students learn appropriate online behavior.
- Includes a Digital Citizenship App for grades 6-9 that provides quick instruction on online safety, ethical use of digital resources, and cyberbullying through three engaging lessons and a quiz.
- Meets Ohio standards in many subjects beyond technology.