Supporting Ohio's educators, students, and parents during this unprecedented start of school is our priority. Here is your 2020-2021 toolkit of INFOhio's resources and digital content.
Digital Flyers and Resources to Start Your Year with INFOhio:
Note: Bookmarks, flyers, posters and presentations are in the process of being updated for the new school year. Check back soon for updates.
New Video Tutorials to Help You Share INFOhio Resources:
Important Resources for Parents:
- Parent Tools: Support parents in remote, blended, or face-to-face learning environments. A frequently asked questions page for parents has been created to help with their children’s navigation of INFOhio.
- Parent Help Resources: Assist parents with educational strategies to help at home.
Important Resources for Educators:
- Best Practices for Digital Reading: Find out how to support online reading with students in grades K-12 through research, best practices in action, and links to lesson plans which integrate digital text.
- Reading on the Screen: Use this flyer for a concise list of ways to support digital reading for students.
- Remote Learning with INFOhio: Learn more about integrating INFOhio resources in your classroom in a remote, blended, or face-to-face learning environment and check out the question, When it comes to remote learning, where should I begin?, featuring our remote learning blog series focused on ages 3-5, grades K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12.
Important Resources for Administrators:
- How Do You Do PD?: Share and promote this flyer for professional development offerings that are flexible, personalized, and affordable.
- INFOhio Graduate Credit: Promote the graduate credit option available through INFOhio's partnership with Ashland University.
- INFOhio Learning Pathways: Share how to earn contact hours by completing self-paced, online classes on INFOhio's licensed digital resources and web tools available to PreK-12 Ohio schools at no-cost.
- Advance With INFOhio: Help teachers advance their teaching practice with INFOhio's face-to-face training and professional development. Connect with us to set up training that meets your curriculum needs.
If you have questions about any of the INFOhio tools, resources or materials, we are happy to help! Contact us at support.infohio.org.