||Share Your Electronic Resources Support
INFOhio welcomes materials from users which support the use and
integration of the Electronic Resources available through INFOhio to students and
educators across the state. To ensure that these support materials are diverse and
appropriate, the following procedures will be followed:
- All submissions will be sent to INFOhio Central.
- Submissions must be in electronic format and include all pertinent information regarding
who is submitting, content, purpose, intended use, date developed, etc.
- Upon receipt of a submission, INFOhio will contact you with instructions for
transferring your support materials to INFOhio for further review.
- Submitted materials will be reviewed for content and appropriateness.
- Selected submissions will be reviewed by a minimum of two additional Task Force members.
- The individual submitting the material will be asked to sign a statement giving INFOhio
permission to edit, format and use this material on the INFOhio Web pages and assuring
that no copyright infringements exist in the material.
- Upon approval the item will be forwarded to the webmaster for final edits/formatting and
added to the INFOhio Web page in the appropriate location.
- The individual submitting the item will be notified and thanked.
- Names and positions of submitters will be included with material.
- Acceptable materials include but are not limited to: lesson plans, PowerPoint
presentations, examples of use such as Web Quest pages, tutorials, training
materials, resource guides, FAQ documents, tips and tricks lists, etc.